Mulching for Commercial Lawns
Mulch is a vital part of any landscape bed. At Fralich’s Landscape we prefer shredded and dyed mulch so much so that we decided to make it ourselves. You can rest assured that we will provide you with high quality mulch while providing exceptional service.
Adding mulch to a landscape each year has the same effect as painting your house. Mulch will add a crisp clean look to your landscape. Call today to schedule mulch installation services today!
Advantages of mulch other than aesthetic appeal:
- Mulch acts as a blanket of insulation. This is important because it helps prevent the ground temperature from changing too quickly. This can be from day to day and season to season. By preventing rapid fluctuations in the soil temperature, this helps prevent plants from dying off.
- Mulch is an organic material meaning it will break down into essential nutrients for plant use.
- While mulch will not completely stop weeds, it will help to suppress about half of the weeds you would get in bare soil.suppress about half of the weeds you would get in bare soil.
The Best in Quality Commercial Mulching in Greenfield
If you are looking for a local landscaping company that offers mulching in Greenfield as part of their commercial property maintenance services, please call 317-477-0405 or complete our online request form.
- Making the Most of Your Landscaping With a Paver Patio - The recent trend in outdoor living spaces, here in Greenfield and across the country, comes as no real surprise. Savvy homeowners are finally realizing that they should be taking advantage of all of their home, including the land outside their four interior walls. While these spaces can get quite elaborate and include your very own brick pizza oven, for many people building a paver patio in Greenville is quite enough. Or, at the very least, this is the ideal place to start … Read More
- Top Tips for Residential Landscape Design Planning - When it comes to planning for landscaping design in Greenfield for your home, this is certainly something that is best left to professionals. However, you are still going to be in on the design process, offering input and feedback. When you work with a reputable and seasoned landscaping professional, they should treat the process with open communication; listening to your wants but helping you understand what is possible … Read More